Do this before you use your New Ninja Foodi Grill
You're probably looking at a new Ninja Foodi Grill anxious with anticipation to see what all the hype is about.
Maybe you received it as a holiday gift or maybe it was something you got a screaming deal on purchased yourself.
However it followed you home, the good news is that it's yours now and couldn't be more excited to join the family.
I run the Ninja Foodi Grill ❤️Lovers Group on Facebook. One of the most common things I am seeing with new users is that they aren't using the new cooker.
They get the grill and are excited to use it but have no idea where to start. People who have the Ninja Foodi Deluxe that also pressure cooks seem to be even more confused or even intimidated as to where they should start.
Here are my suggestions for preparing for your first time cooking with the new appliance
- Unbox everything and get all the packaging set aside. Bonus if you take it all to the trash and commit 100% to keep the cooker
- Give all the internal components a quick wash and dry with soap so they are nice and clean
- Read the quick start guide and instruction booklet
- Thumb through the included recipe book
- Start to get excited
- Don't be intimidated
- Figure out what you plan on cooking first
And the most important thing you can do is actually get cooking!
Because when people get a new cooking device they are often so intimidated about actually using it.
It's less about what you are cooking and more about getting comfortable using the device.
Start with something which is cheap, easy, and tasty.
This way if you have a few challenges getting started it's not a big deal.
How about Nachos? They are simple and you probably already have tortilla chips, cheese, and some other fixings on hand.