Meatloaf made easy in the Ninja Foodi Grill
When it comes to comfort food, meatloaf has a special place in so many people's hearts.
I really like that you can actually prep this meatloaf recipe ahead of time and allow the meat to rest in the refrigerator for at least a day until you're ready to cook it in the Ninja Foodi Grill.
If you end up having any leftovers, this recipe is especially delicious the next day served as a sandwich. Leftover meatloaf sandwiches are what inspired my Everything But The Bagel Burger recipe cooked on a Traeger Grill.
If you're looking for other inspiring recipes for the Ninja Foodi Grill some of our favorites are listed in this post with plenty of ideas about what you should be cooking next. I especially like making this Moscow Mule brined pork chop in the Foodi grill and am sure you will too!
I also have a roundup of the Best Ninja Foodi Grill accessories for both cooking and cleanup you can find here.
This Ninja Foodi Grill recipe for Meatloaf is something your family will be asking for time and time again.
It comes together quickly and chances are the ingredients are things you may already have on hand.
- 1 lb Ground Beef 80/20
- 2 Eggs
- ¾ cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 3 tbsp Ketchup
- 3 tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tbsp Steak Seasoning
- Lightly beat the eggs in a large mixing bowl
- Mix in the bbq, and Worcestershire sauce into the egg mixture
- Add the seasoning and mix well
- Crumble the uncooked ground beef into the egg mixture and kneed thoroughly with clean hands
- Add half the bread crumbs and continue to mix well before adding the second half of the bread crumbs and continue to kneed until all bread crumbs are well mixed in
- Shape the Meatloaf mixture into a loaf shape
- Sprinkle a little more seasoning on the top
- Preheat the Ninja Foodi Grill to 350° on the bake setting
- Carefully place the meatloaf in the air crisp basket and add to the grill after the preheating is completed
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes
- Carefully turn over the meatloaf
- Check the meat's internal temperature. It will likely be around 100° or a bit more than about halfway cooked.
- Return to Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, checking the temperature after 5 minutes.
- Top with extra ketchup if desired.
- Air crisp at 375° for 2 to 4 minutes, checking often if a crispy crust is desired.
- Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
It's fun to experiment with some of the ingredients used in this dish.
Here we are using ground beef, but veal, pork, lamb, venison, elk, or a combination of ground meat all works well for meatloaf.
I especially enjoy the sweetness of the ketchup glaze. But that can be doctored up as well by adding sriracha or gochujang for additional spice and you should be encouraged to experiment.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 477Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 194mgSodium: 1657mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 2gSugar: 9gProtein: 37g
Nutritional information isn't always accurate and can vary based on ingredients.
This is another amazing dish that CJ of CJ's Tasty Things cooked in the Ninja Foodi Grill.
Recently CJ made a delicious turkey breast in the Ninja Foodi Grill, and it's worth taking a look at.
Like this meatloaf recipe, it's fun to learn her method of cooking in the Ninja Foodi Grill, and she's been generous enough to share it with us here.