Blackstone Griddle Recipe - Potato Pancakes
When I get a craving for potato pancakes on the Blackstone Griddle this recipe always comes to mind.
This Blackstone Griddle recipe for potato pancakes was created to be simple to make with breakfast ingredients you may already have on hand.
Originally this recipe was printed in my griddle cookbook, The Flippin' Awesome Backyard Griddle Cookbook: Tasty Recipes, Pro Tips and Bold Ideas for Outdoor Flat Top Grillin' but I've decided to share it here with you because it's so simple to make awfully delicious.
Lately, when I make these potato pancakes, I've been cooking them on the Blackstone Air Fryer Griddle Combo.
With a warming drawer, it allows me to make the potato pancakes recipe in batches on the Blackstone griddle and keep them warm for when it's time to eat.
I share more in this article about my experiences with the Air Fryer Griddle Combo if you'd like to learn more.
You should give this recipe a shot. It works for any meal of the day and may become a favorite from your griddle. I especially enjoy serving it with a delicious homemade smash burger and spicy-sweet street corn.
This Blackstone Griddle recipe for potato pancakes is a perfect accompaniment for any meal of the day.
It's easy to make and a delicious side dish when you're looking for a change of pace.
- 1½ cups shredded potato
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup finely diced onion
- ¼ cup finely diced green onions
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Beat eggs and milk until frothy
- Add remaining ingredients to egg mixture and stir to combine
- Allow mixture to rest for 20 minutes
- Preheat griddle to medium-high heat
- Place a skim coating of oil on the cooking surface
- When the oil begins to shimmer add about ¼ cup of potato pancake batter to the griddle
- Repeat with remaining batter
- Press the batter to flatten and cook each side for 3-4 minutes until golden brown flipping once
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 90Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 353mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g
Nutritional information isn't always accurate and can vary based on ingredients.